Manangatang farmer wins camping ‘Pod’
When Leeton Ryan bought a new machinery shed, the Manangatang farmer had no idea it was also a ticket to camping adventures.
Grain grower and livestock producer Leeton Ryan won a Trailmaster Active Pod “Pioneer” as part of the Entegra Signature Structure’s Golden Ticket draw.
Manufactured in Victoria, the Trailmaster Active Pod is a multipurpose utility trailer that’s big enough to store camping essentials, including a premium Australian-made rooftop tent.
- Any purchase of an Entegra shed automatically secured a ticket in the draw
- Every $50,000 spent = 1 ticket, with a maximum of 10 tickets
- Competition started March 1 and ended June 30
- The golden ticket was drawn by Justice of the Peace John Van Heumen
Purchasing his farm’s new ‘Flexi Shed’, complete with Entegra’s specialised high-volume Taperflow™ guttering, gave Leeton three tickets into the Gold Ticket draw.
“I was a bit taken aback to hear I’d won,” Leeton said.
“It looks pretty good, my partner Katrin and I are keen to give it a go, take it camping.”
This recent machinery shed is the Ryan family’s third Entegra shed.
“We were just finding ourselves with not enough space to store all our gear, as the farm gets bigger,” Leeton said.
“Plus, machinery is getting dearer and bigger, it makes sense to have it protected.”
The Flexi Shed is a three-sided structure with a clear span – no internal posts – to ensure simple and easy access for machinery of any size.
The Ryan’s shed is 48 metres long and 24 metres wide with a height of 6.75 metres.
Shed longevity is important for Leeton, to him it’s not just a farm structure.
“They add value and depending on who you are they can also be aesthetically pleasing,” he laughed.
“You’ve got to have a few sheds to make the place look good.”
The Gold Ticket competition was drawn at Entegra in Swan Hill by local Justice of the Peace John Van Heumen.
More to come…
Entegra prize Active Pod features:
- 1750 litres of covered space in the 2120mm long x 1270mm wide and 405mm deep tub
- Drawbar-mounted toolbox
- Melbourne-built Boss RT1 Overlander rooftop tent
- 17” alloy wheels
- 265/65R17 Maxxis AT Razr tyres
- High articulation DO35 Cruisemaster hitch
- Underbody water tank
- Tub dividers