BENEFIT FROM OUR EXPERIENCE
With over 30 years’ experience, and hundreds of packing shed installations to date, we have the knowledge and expertise to create a packing shed suited to your needs. Ideal for fruit and vegetable producers, Entegra packing sheds are designed to suit the cleaning, packing and storage needs of fresh produce farms.
There is no such thing as a ‘one size fits all’ approach when it comes to packing sheds, so we offer a variety of features which can be customised, to ensure your packing shed is perfect for your needs:
Packing Shed Difference
- Canopies up 12m deep to increase overall footprint of the building without needing additional support posts
- Door openings can be placed anywhere around the shed – including a variety of door openings from rapid doors for cool rooms, to roller and sliding doors
- Our structures can be engineered so that cool rooms can be hung from the trusses
- With the ability to engineer designs that can have a clear span of up to 80m, we don’t need to design around central beams, allowing for a more flexible workspace flow
- Insulation installed to reduce condensation
- Fully hot dip galvanised structural steel frames
Find out more about how we can improve your workshop productivity, with a customised packing shed.
EXPERT KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
THAT WILL EXCEED EXPECTATIONS
‘JUST GRAPES’ TO BENEFIT FROM AN ENTEGRA CUSTOM DESIGN
Vince at Just Grapes was finding that their current shed facilities weren’t meeting the needs of their yield, resulting in low productivity and difficulties in workflow. Acknowledging this, Just Grapes approached Entagra for a custom packing shed design, giving them the space they needed for packing requirements and cool storage. As part of the brief, it was crucial that this new premises would also house their headquarters, so all work could be done through this new facility.
The solution for Just Grapes was a 50 x 65m main building, with ten and six meter canopies to the building. These canopies were key to the flow of produce through the shed. Entegra installed canopies off both sides of the shed, allowing for fresh grapes to be loaded in one side, and go out the other side through the loading docks.
With this new shed now housing all of the production needs, as well as the company headquarters, Vince will soon be selling the old premises, and commencing use of the new facility come next season.
Just Grapes are looking forward to see an ease in operations, as well as increased productivity with the new layout and more space.