From level pad to final handshake
Starting a new project means that you get involved in this complex process from the beginning, this process is made up of several steps, from thinking about it, to actually embracing it, and to then, finally doing it. Having a professional consultant to help you and support you through this long progressive path is certainly reassuring, but at the same time trusting someone else might be difficult, as you feel like no one will understand the project as much as you do. With this, new projects involve so much bureaucracy, with papers to be signed and permits to be granted, this can make you feel like you almost lose yourself among them and this can be frustrating and annoying.
Our consultancy process involves nine steps, from approaching to actually delivering your very own signature structure:
- Understanding your needs: By completely immersing ourselves into your world, we make sure we get a broad picture of what your needs are and how our expertise may be applied to meet them.
- Developing a quote: At this point, we know what you need, and we propose you a quote based on what we think will best suit your project.
- Finalising contract: Once you are happy with our proposal or with the changes you require us to make, the quote is signed and the relevant deposit is paid.
- Concept confirmation: The structure we have designed for you gets drafted up and certified by an engineer.
- Documentation and permits: We will provide you with all the relevant documentation to be included in the council permit gaining process.
- Order quality supply: Once the permits are granted, we order top quality material for your project and at this point, the steel manufacturing process can begin.
- Steelwork is dispatched: Once we customise and manufacture the steelwork, we can deliver it at your site to start building.
- The structure is erected: We ensure your unique signature structure is built in accordance to appropriate safety and quality standards.
- Project sign-off: We check the structure and make sure you receive exactly what you expected.
We will support you and keep you up to date through all the steps of this process, it doesn’t need to be daunting, we aim to reach project excellence. We have over 30 years’ experience doing this, so we have managed to carve what we believe is the best possible process to delivering the final project.
Do you have a Signature Structure that you need construction and design assistance with? Give us a call on: 1300 296 206, visit our website: www.entegra.com.au, or e-mail us at [email protected] and let the experts help you with your next project.