Entegra, innovating for the future
From humble beginnings in 1986, the company which rebranded to Entegra Systems in 2015, has continued to change the landscape of building steel framed sheds, hangars and structures.
With a firm focus on innovation, Entegra Systems headquartered in Swan Hill, Victoria, is continually using its engineering background to not only build high quality, steel framed structures, but use the company’s 30 years of experience to re-define steel structures and how they are erected and maintained.
There have been 5 key areas that have kept Entegra Systems in a market leading position:
- Over 30 years of investing in people: Entegra has always invested heavily in people and the development and encouragement of the team of people who work in all areas from reception through to engineering and construction. Now, with many family members working in the company, all with a philosophy that people come first, Entegra has been able to establish the foundation for people to develop and grow.
- Quality suppliers are key: There is no point in having a great company, if your product has a framework that is not the best in the industry. Entegra has always partnered with best-of-breed suppliers, that capitalise on quality over quantity, and always ensure that part of the Entegra Systems structures have the best quality products in the market.
- Customer service: Serving our customers is our biggest strength. As a team, we take pride in our customer relationships, and always focus on ensuring that we not only meet their expectations, but exceed them. Being kind, thoughtful, and understanding is important to establishing long-term relationships that exist long after a shed or structure has been erected.
- There’s an advantage in being headquartered in regional Victoria: Swan Hill is one of Australia’s hidden treasures. The community is strong and supportive, and industry flourishes. To understand the needs of many of our customers, particularly those in rural and regional locations, it has been a huge advantage to be located in a regional township. We understand the importance of employing locals, keeping industry working in synergy with the community and being competitive Australia-wide and further afield. It is important to Entegra to grow and create more jobs and better futures for people living in the community.
- The perfect steel structure, is one that is well-engineered: With 30 years ‘practice’ we believe we have perfected the steel structure for sheds, hangars and other building types that require a firm understanding of all areas of the building and engineering, through to erection. With systems, technologies and processes working seamlessly together, Entegra is proud of its accomplishments that has seen the company grow significantly and expand its geographic reach all the way to Antarctica. A game-changer for Entegra is well known in the curve design used for Equine Arena Rooflines, as is the incredible client base the company has had over 30 years.
Today, we are going strong and improving every aspect of our business. Innovation and design have been platforms that has allowed Entegra Systems the ability to share its designs and capabilities throughout Australia and Antarctica.
Every area of the business is changing with the times and embracing new ways in which we can provide our customers with steel structures that are best-of-breed and state-of-the-art.
We see the next 5 years as being pivotal in using new engineering techniques, with technology and robots to bring cost-effective, sustainable steel frames to the market.